Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In the 28 Percent

And I was, very publicly, in the 28 percent. And I was despised. And I was right.


Silly me. I always think it's wrong to get a few hundred thousand, maybe a million innocent people killed in a war you gin up based on lies. I guess I don't understand the sophisticated moral principle that lets you slaughter as many innocent people as you like, and then get the corporate media to cover it up and shill for you.
Obama should certainly be blamed severely -- for any Bush policy he has continued. George W. Bush is the shining benchmark against which all colossal, truly historic American failure must be measured.





1 comment:

  1. The fact that Cheney appointed himself vice president and then lied us into a war than made his company $40 billion is just a coincidence. Nothing to see here, citizens. Move along. http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war

    ReplyDelete