Monday, January 28, 2013

America's Shameless Shame: Sarah Palin


By Dan Hagen
Sarah Palin was paid $15.85 per word she uttered on Fox News, her erstwhile employer. No wonder she babbled on and on so incoherently.
Here's what America's most noted blithering moron Sarah Palin said when asked by Bill O'Reilly if she is intellectual enough to be president.
"I believe that I am because I have common sense and I have -- I believe the values that are reflective of so many other American values. And I believe that what Americans are seeking is not the elitism, the kind of a spineless -- a spinelessness that perhaps is made up for that with some kind of elite Ivy League education and a fat resume that's based on anything but hard work and private sector, free enterprise principles. Americans are -- could be seeking something like that in positive change in their leadership. I'm not saying that that has to be me."
And there you have it . Another 102 words of completely meaningless tossed word-salad stupidity from the woman who was Great White Hope of the GOP.
So Palin is gone, and the moral is this. What’s most disturbing is the fact that the corporate media was willing to treat Sarah Palin as a credible candidate when they knew, beyond any doubt, that she was in fact a cretin. The corporate media remains perfectly willing to peddle us poison and label it lemonade.

1 comment:

  1. The sad part, is that Tina Fey's version of her had substance, let alone made any sense at all.

    ReplyDelete